This guide is designed to help you to understand the Spirit Dice system better.
What does the Spirit Dice System do?
With the Spirit Dice System we have built in a way to give items with low bonus values a purpose and let your character grow in PvE!
- Currently only for armor equipment (Shiny, Black and Soulreaver) with bonus values (Hat, Suit, Gauntlets, Boots)
How do I create a Spirit Dice?
You can open the window under Start -> Features -> Spirit Dice.
If you now place one or two items with bonus values in the window, you'll see the chance to make a "spirit dice".
The chance is calculated as follows:
- Maximum bonus values have a chance of 35%.
- If you insert an Item into the Window with an Lower Bonus Value, the Server will automaticly calculate and assign the Chance.
When you put an item with a maximum bonus value of STR+50 in it, then the chance is +30%.
- For two parts with the highest value (2x STR+50) your chance is +60%
- If you put in an item with a bonus value of STR+25, the chance is 15%.
- If you put in two items with a bonus value of STR+25 each, your total chance is therefore 30%.
Remember, if you have turned a set part into a Spirit dice you have no way to restore it!
What can i do with the produced Spirit Dice?
You can get additional status values on your character, which only work in PvE!
- The status values can only be increased up to +75 at the moment.
- In PvP areas (except Venux) the stats are not included in your damage.
- The stats are Viewable under "H" (Character Info).
If you use a dice, you have a 35% chance to get a status value (STR, STA, DEX, INT).
The values are added by +1 for each successfully used dice.
Also keep in mind that the system is scheduled for a longer period of time and that you´ll not get the highest bonus of status values in a short time! Consider it as a little extra for the sense of set parts with bad bonus values!
Royal Spirit Dice
The normal Spirit Dice System is capped at 75, with the Royal Spirit Dice it's extended to 125.
You can get Royal Spirit Dices through Dungeon Drops, Exchanger in Cardia and Daily Roulette.
Note: Use the normal Spirit Dice first to 75, start with the Royal Spirit Dice after 75.